Bellingham WA Roofing Companies and ContractorsMost homeowners don't give their roof much thought until they start having a problem with it. When your roof starts wearing out, when it has hail or other storm damage, or when you notice leaks or water intrusion, you need to bring in a professional to inspect your roof, attic ventilation and gutter systems.
A good roof contractor will recommend a course of action after their inspection. Their recommended action could be a repair project on only part of your roof, or it could be a complete roof replacement. Either way, hiring a good roofing service is your most important decision.
Things to consider when hiring a contractor:1. How long has the company been in business? Does the company appear stable? Just because a company is new doesn't mean that it isn't trustworthy, but on the other hand, many new companies fail within the first few years of being in business and you want your contractor to be available if you ever need them to come back.
2. Is their proposal in writing? Does it state a completion date and does it include materials, labor and everything they have verbally promised? Is the total dollar amount reasonable? If one company is offering you a bid that is much lower than everyone else's bid, their offer may be too good to be true. You should also not have to pay for the entire job before the work is done. Typically you will have to pay for part of the job before they start and the balance when the work is completed.
3. Does the company have all of the proper business licenses?
4. Does the company have the proper insurance? Typically, these firms need general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance policies. You can verify insurance coverage directly from their insurance company.
5. Do they offer a written warranty? Most roof covering product manufacturers have a warranty on their products, but these warranties do not usually cover mistakes made during installation. Some roofing companies will offer a shorter-term warranty on their labor to go along with the manufacturer's warranty.
6. Are there recommendations from past customers you can check into?
Take your time when deciding which contractor to hire.
We have put together a short list of potential roofers:
Get Quotes From These Companies - Quick, Free and Easy - Click Here
Most local companies will work on roofing projects throughout Whatcom and Skagit Counties, typically including Anacortes, Blaine, Burlington, Ferndale, La Conner, Lynden, Mount Vernon, Nooksack, Sedro-Wooley and, of course, Bellingham.
Bellingham WA roof contractors you can browse our small list of suggested roofing companies.
Local roof company who you can consider their commercial or residential shingle repair or new construction available via this hometown shingle installation company operating in and around the surrounding area.
Bellingham Washington roofing repair who you may look into their professional re-roofing services available at an area asphalt shingle provider or metal roofing installer doing business in your town.
Whatcom County roofing contractor may be who you want to call for all type of shingle repair or replacement on any type of flat or sloped roof. You can get an estimate for trusses, shingles, vents, flashing, gutters and all the labor.
Bellingham Roof privacy and conditions and read this site's privacy and user legal disclaimer.
Contact us discusses our site's contact information.
Copyright ©2016 Bellingham Roof.com All rights are reserved.
National Roofing Contractors Association